Senior Navigator: Caregiving and Aging Well in Central Virginia
A joint project of The Lindsay Institute for Innovations in Caregiving, VirginiaNavigator and The Daily Progress, the 2020/2021 edition of Senior Navigator features insights and advice from thought leaders in aging and caregiving.
In these pages, you’ll find:
- A tribute to Lt. Gov. John Henry Hager
- An introduction from co-editors Gordon Walker and Dr. Richard Lindsay, co-founders of the Lindsay Institute
- A call to honor military caregivers from Sen. Elizabeth Dole
- A review of Virginia’s COVID-19 response from Virginia Secretary of Health and Human Resources Daniel Carey, M.D.
- A COVID-19 Q&A from infectious disease specialist Dr. William Petri
- Advice on starting the difficult conversations around end-of-life planning from the Conversation Project’s Patricia Webster
- A guide to making the most of telehealth visits from Dr. Kathy Wibberly
- Downsizing tips from “Legacy List” host Matt Paxton
- And much more!
The 2019/2020 edition of Senior Navigator, a wide-ranging guide to healthy aging and caregiving practices, won a first-place award from the Virginia Press Association.