Safety Education, Home and Personal, Neighborhood Watch
Chesterfield County Police Department
PO Box 148Chesterfield, VA 23832
Who We Are
Chesterfield County Police Support Services offers the following Safety programs for citizens:
- File of Life - Learn how this identification packet can save your life in an emergency.
- Identity Theft - Learn how to protect your identity and your assets from being stolen.
- Personal Safety - Learn how to better protect yourself at home, in your vehicle and elsewhere.
- Crime Prevention - Programs to attend and displays in all areas of crime prevention, including security assessments.
- Home Security Surveys - Someone from the Crime Prevention Section can perform a security assessment of your home to make sure your home is secure.
- Holiday Shopping Safety - Learn how to take simple steps to reduce the likelihood of becoming a victim during the holidays.
Neighborhood Watch is one of the community service programs.
Who We Serve
When and How
No Age Requirement
Visit the website; call
Intake Contact Email:
Call the Agency
Where Service is Provided:
Where Service is Provided Other: