Information and Publications, SAMHSA's Health Information Network
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Who We Are
SAMHSA, the federal government's Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, has provided a one source shopping on the Internet for all their publications on substance use and behavioral health. The publications are categorized by:
- Issues, Conditions and Disorders,
- Treatment, Prevention and Recovery,
- Professional and Research Topics,
- Series (publications available in series),
- Location (publications published by states).
Many of publications are free and may be for downloaded, while others may be purchased.