Mary Marshall Assisted Living
Arlington Aging and Disability Services
Who We Are
Mary Marshall Assisted Living Residence provides assisted living housing for low income seniors (55+) with serious mental illness or intellectual or developmental disabilities. It provides a warm and supportive environment that empowers residents to lead full, rewarding lives. Mary Marshall is operated by Volunteers of America with funding from Arlington County.
Eligibility Guidelines are:
- 55 years and older;
- Serious mental illness or intellectual and/or developmental disability;
- Maximum annual gross income level (individual) of $37,644;
- Qualified for assisted living level of care through a formal assessment process;
- Continent or able to manage own incontinence needs with minimal staff assistance;
- No incidents of presenting an imminent physical threat or danger to self or others or active alcohol or substance abuse that is deemed detrimental, within the past 6 months;
- Have a case manger with Arlington Department of Human Services (DHS).