Sheltering Arms Institute (SAI)
Who We Are
Sheltering Arms Institute is a state-of-the-science, 114-bed, rehabilitation hospital that blends advanced technology, research, and evidence-based clinical care to create superior outcomes for patients.
- 212,063 total square feet,
- All private patient rooms,
- Traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, complex care, stroke, and general rehabilitation units,
- 9,251 sq. ft. main therapy gym and three satellite gyms,
- Research, conference, and outdoor space,
- Physician, psychology, and nursing services,
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy,
- Therapeutic recreation,
- Cutting-edge patient care technology and rehabilitation equipment,
- Chapel and dining room,
- Designated visitor areas.
Sheltering Arms Institute’s team of multidisciplinary therapists have extensive training and expertise to help patients regain function and independence after a stroke. Patient recovery is the main priority for the multidisciplinary teams. Clinicians will help patients set recovery goals and develop an appropriate treatment plan, so that they create a lifestyle that suits their needs.